Available for sale Jan-2010
Yuli Kaplunovsky, email@example.com
+1 408 884 5965,
Magniel Inc. 1669-2
Hollenbeck av #211, Sunnyvale, CA 94087, USA.
About the size of a business card 67 x 44mm
A stand alone system with an option to use it as a piggyback.
- Touch screen controller
- Battery charger
- 2 USB (one OTG, and the other is HOST)
- 4 LEDs
- Reset button, and User button
On board connectors:
- 5V power connector
- Battery connector, the board charges the battery.
- Headset with microphone or headphones (iPhone-style)
- USB-OTG connector
- Composite Video Out
- Video In - PAL / NTSC
- 3Mpixel camera connector, VO-GX300-3640AFV1 from vaopto.com
- JTAG header
- Micro-SD socket
- USB-HOST header
- Speakers header
- RS-232 header
The edge connectors has the following signals:
- UART @ 3.3V - 3 units
- One of the UARTs @ RS-232 levels
- I2C @ 3.3V
- SPI @ 3.3V
- LCD 24 bit @ 3.3V
- Touch screen
- 6 Digital Inputs and 14 Digital Outputs @ 3.3V
- 2 Analog inputs
- 2 PWM outputs @ 3.3V
- All the GPMC signals (data & address & control) to allow connecting
Ethernet chip (or 2nd camera adaptor)
- Microphone, Speakers, Headset
This 'base-board' can be custom developed having the dimm-144 and few more
connectors which you require. It can be a simple 2 sided PCB that can be
developed manufactured and assembled in as little as 1 week.
In contrast to other 'module' manufacturers, It is NOT required to have this
base-board; the 'Omap-Mod' has already plenty of connectors on board.
Physical illustration of a similar board - and a the "base-board"
Offering for sale, or
manufacture to customize hardware or software. Also we offer to design a
base-board with additional options.
An actual photo of the first version of the board: